INTENSE High Performance in
HALF THE PROCESSING TIME!
Check out Sarah’s Instagram for more framesi tips! @scacciahair
Standard Processing Time: 1hr & 20 mins
framesi FAST with INTENSE Processing Time: 30 Minutes
8 weeks of regrowth natural level 5.5.
Very resistant, 60% gray concentrated in the front and around the face.
Previous color melt.
Lift her natural haircolor and cover 100% of the gray.
Break up and diffuse the old color melt to brighten up the midshaft.
Bring the overall look to a cooler natural look.
● framesi FRAMCOLOR 2001 INTENSE 7.00
● framesi STRIKE4 FLAT IRON PROCESSING SHEETS
● framesi DECOLOR B DIAMOND
● FRAMESI PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATOR 20
● FRAMESI PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATOR 15
● framesi COLOR METHOD SHAMPOO GO
● framesi COLOR METHOD POST COLOR
● FRAMESI COLOR LOVER VOLUME BOOST CONDITIONER
FRAMCOLOR 2001 INTENSE 7.00 (30g/1 oz) + FRAMESI PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATOR 20 (60ml/2 oz)
BALAYAGE STRIKE4 FORMULA:
DECOLOR B DIAMOND + FRAMESI PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATOR 20 (1:1.5 mix ratio)
MIDSHAFT AND ENDS FORMULA:
FRAMCOLOR Eclectic 8CT (30g/1 oz) + 7PE (10g/1/3 oz) + FRAMESI PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATOR 15 (80ml/2.5 oz)
- Section the head in four quadrants.
- Begin applying REGROWTH FORMULA (FRAMCOLOR 2001 INTENSE) starting with the two quadrants closest to the face where the gray is most resistant, working to the back of the head to the nape.
- Once regrowth is completely saturated, stretch color past the line of demarcation to diffuse the regrowth zone with the cold shaft. TIP: you can do this with your fingers, feathering the brush away from the scalp, or with a comb.
- Re-section the hair into the four quadrants with the front quadrants favoring where the client wears her part and combine the two back quadrants.
- Starting in the back above the occipital, make 1-inch subsections in a brick-lay pattern.
- Balayage subsections with framesi STRIKE 4 FLAT IRON PROCESSING SHEETS starting at the midshaft, feathering up towards the top of the shaft and working your way down to the ends. TIP: If the ends are already light enough, leave them out as I did with this model.
- Use a flat iron set at 340ºF and tap each paper 5 times starting at the bottom up toward the top, then again tapping back down with light tension. After tapping, swipe the Flat Iron in an upward motion no more than 5 times.
- Continue to the front quadrants working your way from the bottom up, slightly angling subsections towards the face.
- Repeat step 7.
RESULT: Gray Coverage Color + Highlights applied and processed in 30 minutes or less. This would traditionally take up to 1 hour and 20 minutes. Once complete, rinse thoroughly, towel dry and apply MID SHAFT AND ENDS (toning) formula. Tone between 5-10 minutes. Rinse and finish with framesi COLOR METHOD Shampoo Go + framesi COLOR METHOD Post Color + FRAMESI COLOR LOVER Volume Boost Conditioner.
This model has been styled with FRAMESI COLOR LOVER: PROGRESSIVELY SMOOTH, RAISE THE ROOTS, VOLUME BOOST 2 PHASE CONDITIONER and STOP FRIZZ.
Check out the stunning results in HALF THE PROCESSING TIME!